Friday 31 August 2018

What is 'Kua tae te wā' related to?

What is 'Kua tae te wā' related to?
In 2018, we'll be making the message loud and clear - It's time! Time to lead, teach and learn. It's Time is

our campaign for primary schools

Who does it affect? Most of the time, you'll want affect as a verb meaning to influence
something and effect for the something that was influenced. The difference between affect and
effect is so slippery that people have started using "impact" as a verb instead

What are people hoping to achieve?  I want to serve people within the power of administration. ...
I want to achieve this grand success before my grandparents and want to see and ..... I hope that my
wish to become financially independent becomes a reality and that I have the luck …

What your opinion on this matter?  Should there be a strike - why??



If Labour won't stand up for us, we'll have to do it ourselves. ... I will be taking strike action in defence
of my pension and the future of the fire service but also in defence of my rights as a proud public
sector ...

No comments:

Post a Comment