Thursday 29 June 2017

whats for dinner?

In the evening I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door, and Who Do I see!?!? Pete, and manu from my kitchen rules! What a surprise I didn't know this would happen. They told me to cook 3 dishes tonight. I get all my cooking ingredients to make the perfect three course meal. I decided to cook spaghetti and meatballs  with hidden veg sauce inside. I finally get started on my first dish. I get my sausage meat for my meatballs, and Squeeze all the sausage meat out of the sausage skins into a large bowl and add the mince. Tip all the rest of the meatball ingredients, except the olive oil, into the bowl and season with black pepper then squish everything together through your hands until completely mixed. I then Roll the meatball mix into walnut-sized balls and place them on a plate. Then it is time to cook them. While I am cooking the main I need to make the entree which will be garlic bread.

To make the garlic bread  first I had to wash my hand and the ingredients you will need is. You will need to mix butter garlic and some parsley in a bowl and spread it over the cut bread halves Sprinkle over the Parmesan. Just before serving place on a baking sheet, then cook under a hot grill for 5 minutes till it is tossed but lightly golden and i took it out to pet and manu they thought it was the best in my kitchen rules

No comments:

Post a Comment