Friday 26 October 2018

my way of being a good learner

Learning is one of the most important thing well  to my knowledge . My mum and dad always say if you have a good education  you can be anything you want.  But anyways this is my way of being  good learner go take a look at my other paragraphs if your up for it.


A good learner means always being present to school as a good learner you will always need at least 12 hours of sleep followed by a nice nutritious breakfast. For example if you have a test you will need a lot of water and a good breakfast let me give you an example. Your teacher might say :ok kids we have a test tomorrow: and you go to school without having a good breakfast or drinking some water you brain won’t wake up properly and you will do poorly in your test if you do drink water and have a good breakfast you will do excellent.   





I also think a good learner needs to know how to celebrate let me explain. You can help people
with their learning but only help them don’t do there work  just help them. Here is an example
when your friend needs help you can ask what do you need help with he says this slide and the
you can explain it to him/her.

WALT: we are learning how to explain how to be a good learner

It is impossible to learn without getting help let me explain. You might not want help thats alright but if you do get stuck you must ask for help the only one that can help you at school is a teacher but at home ask your parents to help your learn more I will give you an example. For my example i am going to tell you that you can ask people for help so when you need help but you are to scared to ask for help I suggest that you talk to your teacher I guarantee they will help



So I hope you enjoyed all my ideas about how to be a good learner that is my for ideas on how
to be a good learner.


No comments:

Post a Comment