Wednesday 17 October 2018

This is what I do in the holidays

INTRO :
One day in the holidays my friend Terry came to see me and he
said to me “ Jaylim do you want to come and train “ I said ‘’
yeah sure i will meet you at the park “  


part 1 :
So when we got there he was telling me come first we must
stretch so we don’t pull a muscle so we started at our ankles
and worked our way up to our shoulders then we went for a jog
the jog was approximately 1 km so not to long. Because I ran 3
km at cross country .


Part 2 :    
Then we done ball skills so how I carried the ball he says “run
at me your hardest and I will try and tackle you’’ I was to
scared to run my hardest because he is smaller than me but I
knew he could tackle me so I still ran my hardest and just as I
thought he tackled me.


Part 3 :
Then he said “ I can run but i can teach you to step” I said sure
I would like to learn how to step. So he shows me one of his
hardest steps.  Can we do a simple one so he shows me the
easiest one in his opinion. So I say “i can learn this it don’t look
that hard “ but when I go and try to attempt the step before you
know it I am on the ground lying flat on my back .


Conclusion : so I said i will keep practising so I would not stop
until I learned the step and finally I finished learning how to do
the step. That is the   

WALT : I am learning how to explain what I done      

No comments:

Post a Comment