Wednesday 15 April 2020

My two week holiday

 my four week holiday has been so challenging just because we have been on lock down. But we were learning digitally for two weeks. It is the most boring holiday i have ever had but it will be the most memorable holiday and i say that because. It is the only holiday I have stayed home all day everyday besides when I went for a run. It was so different and odd but one thing i know for sure is i will never forget this holiday. Thank you for reading what i did for my two-week holiday bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaylim, Thanks for posting during the holiday / lockdown. I think we all made memories during the past couple of months, and Ī'm sorry your enduring one is of being bored :( I wonder if we ran past each other along the waterfront during this time? There were a huge number of people out there exercising. It has all died off now and only those of us who live here seem to be using the paths again. Have you kept up your running?
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete